Trinity Insight is a leading eCommerce optimization agency that serves U.S. retailers. With offices in Philadelphia PA and Rochester MN, Trinity helps brands drive more profit from their online properties.
Over the last 7 years, Trinity has helped some of the leading companies in America drive more traffic and optimize conversion rates. Trinity Insight has grown over 400% in the last four years and that has led us to recruit a new member to join our team within our digital marketing arm.
We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who will work in driving performance for our clients that exceeds all expectations. This role is best suited for someone who is a leader and results focused. The right candidate will be someone who executes with passion, loves websites and optimization, and has a demonstrated track record in either data analysis or website design and experimentation as well as account management. The Web Analyst will work in tandem with the other conversion optimization members, under the supervision of the Lead Analyst, to further support Trinity Insight’s Conversion & Analytics services including user experience, web analytics, reporting/analysis, testing and dashboard development.
This position will manage online website optimization efforts for some of our most important clients. Within this cross-functional role, you will have exposure within web analytics, experimentation methodologies as well as account management. This is a highly visible and client facing role.
The following are job components of the position:
- Creates compelling business dashboards that communicate campaign, program and overall marketing success
- Oversees the tracking/reporting of client data on a daily, weekly, monthly basis to assess campaign performance and recommend related strategies
- Provides statistical guidance such as statistical viability on client media tests
- Analyzes clients’ historical campaign and marketing data for the creation of predictive models that forecast performance
- Analyzes large, multi-dimensional datasets, identifying actionable insights and recommendations
- Develops intelligent analyses backed by quantitative data that guide strategic business decisions
- Effectively communicates findings to stakeholders through presentations, emails, and detailed spreadsheets
- Offers a strategic perspective, sound business judgment and a collaborative work style
Within this role we are looking for the following within a prospective candidate:
- Experience with web site analysis, specifically tools from Google Analytics, Omniture, WebTrends and/or CoreMetrics
- Fluent in using Microsoft Excel for data manipulation, analysis, and charting
- Experience creating rich data visualizations, dashboards and executive reports is beneficial
- Familiar with website design and construction methods and the associated technologies
- Experience implementing instrumentation strategies for websites and campaign tagging is beneficial
- Critical thinking and the capability of generating consistently accurate, useful reports as well as a enthusiasm for translating data into actionable insights
- Attention to detail and time management to deliver high quality work for multiple projects across several client engagements while meeting deadlines
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Consistently operate within Trinity Insight’s values and cultural style
Please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected] We will be looking to fill this position immediately and will be scheduling interviews promptly upon receiving qualified applicants.