Senior SEO Analyst
Employment Type: Full-Time
Compensation: Salary Range ($42,000-52,000) DOE; Health & Dental, Paid Time Off
About The Position
Trinity is seeking a Senior SEO Analyst in our Old City, Philadelphia office. This is a client-facing position responsible for performing a variety of tasks, including client management, SEO strategy development, hands-on website optimization, performance analysis and more. Working with SEO Strategists and Content/Technical Leads, the Senior Analyst leads client relationships to help maximize online performance.
This position is responsible for performing a wide range of duties including client communications, content writing (blog posts, copy blocks, product descriptions), technical website analysis, SEO audits, reporting and analytics, and more. The Senior SEO Analyst role is a good fit for candidates with 1-2 years of SEO experience, who are eager to further sharpen their knowledge, skills, and experiences with mid- to large-size eCommerce partners.
Trinity is a good fit for you if:
- You’re a self-starter and go-getter
- You prefer working in small, tight-knit teams
- You dislike being micromanaged & prefer to plan your own workdays
- You possess an entrepreneurial spirit
- You excel at relationship-building
If you’re interested in learning about online marketing and eCommerce optimization from the ground up, Trinity is the place to do it! We’re a fun office with a small but mighty team of SEO experts, who work alongside designers, developers, and data nerds in our sister office in Rochester, MN. We have great pride in the work that we do, and operate as an extension of our partners’ teams.
Included in the INC 5000, Trinity provides optimization services to a wide range of mid-size B2C and B2B online businesses and retailers. Learn more about us and our team: https://trinity.one.
As an SEO Senior Analyst, Your Days Will Include
- Lead Numerous Client Account
- Assemble Meeting Agendas & Notes
- Delegate Tasks & Send Deliverables
- Execute on Quarterly Plans
- Create and Maintain Planning Documents. Such as Roadmaps, Content Calendars, and more.
- Partner with SEO Lead/Supervisor and Clients to Develop Strategy
- Perform Analyses on Client & Competitor Websites
- Prepare and Deliver Client-Facing Documents
- Execute Ad-Hoc Projects Requested by Clients
- Demonstrate a Core Competency in Fundamental SEO
- 2+ Years Work Experience
- 1+ Year in SEO
- 1+ Year in SEO
- Working Knowledge of
- Digital Marketing
- SEO Best Practices
- Familiar With SEO Tools Like
- Google Analytics
- College Degree